We are the Michigan Life Sciences Pipeline. An organization dedicated to providing a thriving home for the life sciences. On a mission to fill as many lab coats as possible with people who have made it their life’s purpose to improve life as we know it.
This phase of Michigan’s initiative to grow its life sciences industry is lead by CJPS Enterprises, LLC (www.CJPS-Enterprises.com). CJPS Enterprises was assigned by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) to create a network of researchers, entrepreneurs and service providers as part of the Life Sciences Pipeline project. The project was created through the $2 billion 21st Century Jobs Fund to assist companies within or entering the healthcare sector.
As operator of the pipeline, CJPS Enterprises will coordinate commercialization of healthcare products and services, assist start-up companies, and help larger businesses diversify into the healthcare industry. The following programs will be offered through this project:
- Professional Best Practices seminars throughout the state of Michigan on topics such as:
- Intellectual Property (IP) creation and transfer,
- Market diversification from Automotive to Medical Devices,
- Provocative digital marketing,
- Strategic alliances,
- Product commercialization.
- The Executive Roundtable – a program launched by CJPS Enterprises in 2007 in Michigan that will now expand to include additional regions of the state. Other opportunities will provide strong marketing exposure, access to databases of resources, discounts for business events and other seminars, and some global IP marketing exposure and databases.
To find out about the Michigan Pipeline Leadership, please click here.
The 21st Century Jobs Fund is administered by the MEDC, a partnership between the state and local communities, which promotes smart economic growth by developing strategies and providing services to create and retain good jobs and a high quality of life. For more information on MEDC’s initiatives and programs, visit their Web site at www.michigan.org.